Sunday, January 2, 2011

How to get inspired?

I dont think I find inspirations very easily, for some reason I feel like i have to go searching for it. Process incorrect? The process is NEVER correct.

Anyways, here are some pictures i have collected in my search.

Color of these pants are key! I love the softneww of the pink, not too childish, but still feminine.

This one, I like the pattern, but just dont see myself wanting to use pattern in a collection. It feels too forced at the moment. I like the upper silhouette, but would want the waistline higher.

I am completely captivated by this jacket but completely unnattracted to the fit. The pattern is gorgeous, I love the statement that the use of the large floral print has created. Simple, bold. sooo feminine.

No comments:

Post a Comment